Tuesday 8 April 2014

Crude Technical Comment For 9th April


After a week of jostling between parallel patterns, Crude Oil has seen change in moves. The prices gained by 1.85% to Rs 6162 per barrel. The move is having significance because it has managed to break the trendline resistance that was set at Rs 6130 per barrel. The next move in Crude can now be towards Rs 6219 per barrel. Meanwhile, supports for Crude Oil are set at Rs 6060 per barrel. Crude Oil on MCX also managed to break the 100 day Exponential moving average set at Rs 6129 per barrel. Any losses for Crude Oil are expected to be limited at Rs 6110 per barrel. On NYMEX, futures were trading in a marginal red zone at $ 102.27 per barrel, down 0.29 cents.




You can reach us by any of the following methods
Contact No. :- 07276033577 ,  0712-6642455
e-Mail :- contactus@tradewing.biz
For More detail Please Visit to our Website .
http://www.tradewing.biz/freetrial
http://tradewing.blogspot.in/
http://tradewing.wordpress.com/
http://bestmcxtipsproviders.blogspot.in/
http://bestcommoditytipsproviders.wordpress.com/

6 comments:

  1. Article is very good with proper written content created by blog author which is very informative. A very thanks to blog author for giving this useful information to us.

    commodity tips free trial

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the perfect post for anyone who wants to know about this topic , I have known very important things over here,Also very nice info shared by you.Thanks for sharing it .
    Free commodity Tips

    ReplyDelete
  3. Epic Research always tries to give their best effort for trading tips, but sometimes market moment is not predictable for all the researchers. So we have to aware about market strategy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This article is very useful for those who want to know about Commodity Market. Can you provide Stock Premium Tips

    ReplyDelete
  5. MCX Premium Gold futures have been up 0.21 per cent, or Rs 62, at Rs 29,150 per 10 gram round 10.30 am (IST), whereas MCX Silver futures have been up 0.28 per cent, or Rs 111, at Rs 39,159 per 1 kg at across the comparable time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Service on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Service gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me  loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete